Friday, July 9, 2010

Christmas 2010-Starting Now!

ChristmasFair is a craft fair featuring 150 artists and crafters with unique, handcrafted items....pottery, folk art, paintings, stained glass, jewelry, photography and much, much more. 2010 is the 24th year for ChristmasFair!

I am one of the 150 that participate in this event. This will be the first time for me, and I have begun to build the items I'll have for sale. In addition to the Santa ornaments, pencil toppers, and just plain carved Santa's; I'll have Noah's Arks.

Beginning in the next few days, I'll be posting up my progress in preparing for this event. I'll be posting photos of the Arks and the various stages of their construction. I'll show photos of carving and painting progress of the pairs of animals.

I may also try something that I've always wanted to do. That being, attempting to price the Noah's Arks; with your input.

No comments: