Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

It's Christmas eve! I would imagine that most who, from time to time, check this blog out either have grand children, great grand children, children of their own, or relatives with children. So hopefully it's a happy season.


I want to thank all who check out this blog and wish them a Merry Christmas, Happy New Years, and Seasons Greetings.



I am going to be one of the first who state and share a new years resolution. Last fall my daughter sent me a bunch of quilt tops that she has assembled. They are now machine quilted and are awaiting binding. One of my main new years resolutions is to complete the binding on these quilts.


Check out my new Blog http://tomsarks.blogspot.com/ This new blog is about making toy Noah's Arks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Tom and family! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Lynn

Holee said...

Merry Christmas Tom and family.