I should be nominating myself for an award. It's been two weeks in Florida at the beach, and I have not been the cause of one little yappy-crappy dogs disappearance. Although I have fantasized about ways to deal with the problem. Oh! you say "what problem"? Here's a few:
1. The vast number of little dogs,
2. The large number of little dogs lacking in training.
3. Dogs pooping everywhere and people leaning over picking up poop.
4. The pervasive smell of dog urine and poop, all the time and everywhere.
5. People don't pick up poop in the dark.
6. Lazy , illiterate people walk their little dogs after dark.
You get the idea...
In my mind I am working out the design details of a system to perhaps begin to control the little dog situation. I am working up plans for a paintball gun that shoots "snausages" laced with a sleeping drug. The "snausages" would be for the little dogs. I'm working on something for the little dog owners.