Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lookin For A Pill!

I am in the market for some medication. But first, maybe I should explain and list my symptoms. I have lots of things that I should be doing. I should be starting some new things and finishing up some older things that need to be completed. I need to get motivated! My dad used to say that I was not afraid of work, that in fact, I could lay down right beside it and go to sleep. I never thought he was right then, but now, I just don't know. I think that I have determined how my mind now works. The more work I have to do, the less I actually do. So there you have it.

As I watch TV and read magazines I notice that there seems to be pill for damn near every ailment that there is. Maybe I'll need to see that my ailment is labeled a "syndrome", first. But right now, I am looking for a pill that will get me moving towards accomplishing some of the things that I need to do. A pill that will get me motivated to get somethings done. And you know what! I don't even care about some of the likely side affects. Although, some of the side affects that are listed for some of these wonder drugs may be a wee bit troublesome.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Kaitlyn says:Ritalin

Rita said...

With all that you do I can't believe you would say that about yourself!

Not Lucy said...

What you need is a 'roundtoit' that will get you going! Sometimes you just need get started on something and it will get better. I did that with painting the garage and I am getting close to being finished with what I wanted to accomplish for this fall. I also posted on my blog about 9 quilt tops that I want to get quilted in September and maybe early October and I am making progress on that front also.