Friday, September 11, 2009

Trouble is Brewin!

I told you bout Bubba, the flower girls Grandpa. Bubba wanted to build a trap and catch a Gnome. Of course the girls tossed a fit. What I did not tell you was the rest of the story. What do you think Bubba wanted to do with a Gnome, if he caught one. Later when the girls were at his house he told them he wanted to eat a Gnome. Bubba went into detailed description of how he would prepare the Gnome for dinner. He'd roll it in butter then flour, before he deep fried it. It sounds hideous, but you'd have to know Bubba. When he tells it, it's funny. Since he's always jokin, the girls just think he's bein funny. Well this evening we were next door and Bubba was there too. He told me all of this, about tellin the girls he wanted to eat a Gnome. Then Bubba pulled me aside and whispered the following to me. "Tom, can you carve a Gnome out of a hot dog!"

4 comments:

Marcia said...

ewww.. thats just wrong. I'm thinking I don't like this Bubba guy..

Maybe one should find a note from Gnomey asking the girls how to catch a Grandpa??? LOL

Marcia.

Tom H said...

OH! Marcia, I love your idea. I think maybe Gnomey might have to start collecting pieces of wood and rope to built a Bubba trap. Hee Hee!

Canarella said...

this is really quite a adventure these girls are on.....

Holee said...

maybe a sign for in front of Gnomey's house..no grandpa's with a circle and line through it...then write a note to the girls telling them Gnomey overheard grandpa's plan for him!