Monday, October 5, 2009

Back Home!

I have been at a wood carving event in Sandwich Ill for the past week. Lots of old friends, and lots of new techniques. All in all a very good week. I did about freeze, but when I got home was told it had dipped below freezing two nights.

Have yet to check in with the neighbor Flower girls, nor check with the Gnomes mailbox for a message. I don't expect one, because since I was gone the girls moms would have taken the message (if any), to keep any suspicion off me. I'll have to check with her. But right now there's just too much work to do, after being gone for a week. Hey! it's work to get back into a routine.

I have decided to carve a bunch of little dogs, before the big push for Santa tree ornaments. These little puppies are about one inch long, and lots of fun.

No comments: