Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gnome Angels

"To my amazement I have heard that there are people who have never seen a gnome. I can't help pitying these people. I am certain there must be something wrong with their eyesight." Axel Munthe

Gnomes (G-guardians and, N-nurturers, O-of, M-mother,E-earth) can live to be 400 years old in this earthly realm. But gnomes do pass on from this realm to another, as all creatures do. They have no sadness at this passing. In fact this passing is just another door to another realm.

It is with this in mind, that there must certainly be gnome angels. Those gnomes that have been endowed and blessed with special powers (even more than as a gnome here on earth) become angels. These gnome angels continue to carry out their mission as guardians.

This gnome angel was carved for a very special person......

2 comments:

Holee said...

He is just too cute! I've always thought of knomes in the male sense until I goggled it and found lady knomes. Of course, now that I think of it, there must be angle knomes too! He certainly looks like he is in charge of all things good.

Canarella said...

How does one not know what a gnome is I must go shot pictures mine tommorrow I have a yard full why I even got my darling hubby a gnome for his football team.....lol...Bears...and my sister made me one with sitting back reading a magazine called Girl gnomes gone wild....LOL...I love your Gnomes...wait ya know my husband kinda looks like one...hold molie.....Love U ...lani..by the way nice pictures foxy boy......