There was an error in this gadget

Friday, March 27, 2009

Santas Ready For Paint

These Santa Christmas tree ornaments and pins are ready to be painted. For any who have not followed my blog, I have an absolutely super arrangement with a decorative artist, Kaaren . I would much rather carve than paint. And I suspect Karren would much rather paint than carve. You should pay Kaaren a visit at her blog, for "the rest of the story". Kaaren's blog is "The Painted Quilt" and can be found at:

http://thepaintedquilt.blogspot.com

I'll hopefully carve about ten more, to add to this bunch and send them to her on Monday.

3 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love your Santas - what kind of wood do you use? blessings, marlene

Janet said...

They are wonderful to look at, I was too late to get one of the painted ones, Karen and you have found a great partnership with these.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Tom - I had to come by and let you now how much I LOVED your painted santa's on Kaaren's blog! I"ve got my name in for one next time she has some done. They are amazing. Your carving is absolutely unbelievable! What a special talent!