Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Arts Festival This Weekend

This weekend is the annual Arts Festival in Delaware, Ohio. This is one of several shows/sales that I participate in. The main reason I know that the festival is this weekend, is that the weather forecast is for thunder storms and rain all weekend. It's that was most every year. This is an outdoor event. They close off the main streets in town for the participants and the public. I have a "tent" like every body else, but the winds last year nearly blew all the tents down. But it's fun. And it's a chance to pick up some pocket change to purchase some carving wood with.

This a sample of what I'll be taking this year. This year I'll have Noah's Arks and pairs of animals, carved gnomes, carved Santa ornaments, some cottonwood bark carvings, snake-in-the-box toys, framed quilt squares, and some wood quilt squares framed.

2 comments:

Kaaren said...

Good luck Tom. If I lived closer, I'd sure be there.

Loves to Quilt said...

Morning Tom, I found your blog this morning and enjoyed your perspective on quilting. I have added you to my blog.