Monday, May 4, 2009

Birthday Party

Soon after putting up the Gnome door on the Flower girls deck, I knew that sooner or later, I would be placed into a situation that required a delicate approach, and solution. Now is just that time. Zinnia's birthday is in two weeks, and she is having a birthday party. Yep, you guessed it! Zinnia will be inviting Gnomey to the party. Zinnia's mom informed me of this situation today. She gave me about a week "heads up" so I could come up with a reply to Zinnia. She did try to prepare Zinnia by reminding her that Gnomes are kinda secretive, and not to be too disappointed if Gnomey didn't come to the party.

And now is the time that I need some help. What kind of a message can Gnomey send to Zinnia about not being at her birthday party?

2 comments:

Holee said...

Tell her Gnomes don't ever mix with reglar people that they pick a family to be friendly with but even then making contact is looked down on by other Gnomes.

Thank her and wish her a happy birthday..and leave her a little gift from Gnomey.

Codi said...

Gnomes go on vacation too! he could visit his grammy gnome