Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Flower Girls got Gnomey's Picture

I guess I better bring you all up to date about the Flower girls and Gnomey's picture and frame that he painted. The other evening as I was doing some writing I could hear some commotion from next door. Soon the front door bell rang. The flower girls were on the porch with Gnomey's picture that he made for them. They were pushing and shoving each other and yelling "Let me tell Tom, NO let ME tell him". I calmed them down, and asked what in the world they were yelling about. Dahlia grabbed the picture from Zinnia and said "OK you tell Tom, but I am holding the picture".

And the adventure continues......

2 comments:

Tracy said...

oh they are too cute...I wonder if they will tell me all about him when i come to visit...

Deb's Posts said...

How how cute they are.
LOL Tom that pic looks good in the red frame :)