Thursday, January 22, 2009

Valentines Day Carvings

This little fellow was my first idea for a new valentines Day carving. But, it was pointed out to me that a gnome with a club and a sign that says "BE MINE" is real sensitive.
So, I thought maybe this little Gnome would be a better idea. This little fellow is 3 1/4 inches from the bottom of his feet to the top of his hat.
Both of these are hand carved with the pocket knife that is pictured in the bottom photo. I think that my next Valentines Day carving will be one like the Gnome in the bottom photo, but he'll be opening a big box of candy and offering some to his sweetie.


1 comment:

Canarella said...

Adorable......I am trying to link your site in my post but can not figure it out Im trying to explain to the ladies the reason I always say people when I share is cause of my male follower good ole tom....love U ...lani