Saturday, January 31, 2009

No Excuse!

Well! there goes another day and nothing.....Well, the big mistake was reading instead of quilting or carving. You ever pick up a book and start reading, and find that you cannot put the book down? And worse yet, as you near the end you wish there were 100's more pages? Now that's a good book! I always have a book that I am reading. But seldom do I use the book other than to put me to sleep. Yet I still manage to read and finish about 3 books a month. But last night and today I will destroy that average. The book that I am reading is titled CRUEL JUSTICE, by William Bernhardt. You may not hear from me till I finish this book. But then that will be tonight...

4 comments:

tisme said...

Thats what happens to me when I find a really good book! Don`t talk to me, I just ignore everyone and read till I am ready to fall asleep. Then read as soon as I get up again. Enjoy your book, everything else will wait.
Tammy

Holee said...

I tried to read this book. The first few pages told me it rang bells too close to home, the closets of foster care and the cruel punishments.

I stay clear of this kind of reading. I could write my own book, but no one would believe a word of it.

I'm so glad you posted. I was worried about you!

Neabear said...

I could spend a whole day reading if I had time. I still work so I don't get to read as much. But I always take a book with me to work and read while I eat my lunch. I sometimes can get caught up in my book and forget it is time to go back to work. Just about finished with the current book I am reading.

Unknown said...

That just happened with me and the Twilight series! I could not put them down and everyone around me needed to be quiet. I read them super fast and am now wanting more. I will have to look up the book you are reading!