Friday, February 13, 2009

Spider Scare!

Had a little incident yesterday. It could happen to anybody, male or female. But it happened to me. I'd been working on some quilting projects, and felt the need to use the facilities. While preparing to use the facilities a huge "spider" jumped or fell out of my britches. I know I yelled cause my wife yelled up, "you ok"? Now my eyesight is not the best, so after all this, I got down on my hands and knees to look at the "spider". You can plainly see that it was not a spider, but a wad of black thread. Well it looked like a spider to me. And contrary to popular believe it did not scare the P___ out of me. As a matter of fact, I forgot all about what I went to the facility for. That's my story and I'm, sticking to it!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is hilarious! Really scared the crap out of you did it...? Spiders, thread wads... I can't see the difference, can you see the difference?

Neabear said...

This is too funny! You had me cracking up. Reminds me of the time when I thought I had a cricket in my closet. I going yelling down the hall "There is a cricket in my closet!" My brothers come and check it out. Turns out that cricket was a black pawn from a chess set. Boy, was I teased about that one.

Chris said...

It's really bad when people think the quilty threads you carry around are part of the design on your sweater.

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

LOL...sounds like something I would do! Thanks for the giggle! Susan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh Tom, made my day!