Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's The Weekend!

Yep, It's the weekend! And for some I suppose it's a three day weekend. That coveted weekend, between two weeks of work. The weekend that so many look so forward to. The weekend that actually starts after work on Friday. I can almost remember looking forward to the weekend. But now I am retired. Been retired since 1989. And I am getting pretty good at it. But I miss my weekends. You see weekends arn't too special anymore. Everyday can be the weekend. Lets see! what shall I do this week end. I could rake, mow, clean the shop, clean the garage, start to winterize the place, etc., etc. Or I could do some quilting. Whata choice!

1 comment:

Tina said...

It's interesting how perspective can change, huh? It's great that you have such great hobbies to fill your time!